Camelbak Chute Mag Vacuum Insulated 1.2L
Camelbak 1.2 Litre NEW Chute® Mag Vacuum, you can get a cold drink and a smooth pour, even in the backcountry. The new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six. The sturdy, double-walled steel design keeps condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, and the powder-coat paint job adds some extra color. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink and pour without spilling, so you won’t waste a single drop. After all, nobody wants to end a long, hard day with a lukewarm drink.
- Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- Vacuum Insulation: Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled Spout: Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CAPACITY:1.2L/40 fl oz
- CAPMATERIAL:BPA-Free Polypropylene
- CLOSURE:Leak-Proof Magnetic Cap
- COLLECTION:Daily Hydration
- BPA/BPS/BPF FREE:Yes
- DIMENSIONS:9.5 x 9.5 x 31 cm / 3.7 x 3.7 x 12.2 in
- MATERIAL:18/8 Stainless Steel
- WEIGHT:517 g / 18.2 oz
The cap, spout cap and tether can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water.
Remove the cap, spout cap, and tether from the bottle before washing.
THE CAMELBAK GOT YOUR BAK™ LIFETIME GUARANTEE
FOR ALL RESERVOIRS, BACKPACKS, BOTTLES AND ACCESSORIES
CamelBak has built its reputation by engineering products that exceed consumer expectations for quality and durability. In 2011, CamelBak introduced the Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee for all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles and accessories. The Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge. The Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, combat damage, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence. Product must be purchased from an authorized CamelBak dealer.
You can return an item purchased on camelbak.com.au for assessment if you believe it is defective, faulty or not fit for the purpose advertised.
Warranty return process:
- Contact our customer service team on email@example.com
You will need:
- 1. Your original purchase order number
- 2. Description of fault and how it occurred
- 3. Photo of the faulty item. This can facilitate a faster assessment process and often means we do not require the return of the goods.
While we strive for efficient and quick turnaround times we will respond to your warranty query within 48 hours or the next business day.
Subject to assessment, we will repair, replace, exchange or refund the item up to the original purchased dollar value as required under Australian Consumer Law. Please allow 1-2 weeks for the warranty return to be processed following receipt of eligible items and 3-5 business days for any credit due to be posted to the card used on your original order once the refund is processed. Assessment requiring consultation with the manufacturer can take additional time, please bear with us.
CamelBak is not liable for any returned item that is lost in transit. We recommend goods be returned using a trackable method to confirm receipt of delivery. We do not refund or cover the cost of return postage on warranty claims unless obliged under Australian Consumer Law.
All goods returned for assessment under our Warranty Policy must be clean and dry – items returned wet, dirty or otherwise unhygienic will not be processed.
Faulty, damaged or not fit for purpose goods purchased on camelbak.com.au are covered by manufacturer warranties.
In addition to the Manufacturer Warranty, the ACCC provides you with additional warranties against defects as required under the Australian Consumer Law. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au